All your personal details shall be held and used in according the Information Technology Act, 2000 and any amendments thereto.
Information Collection and Use
- Noida Foods collects personal information when you register with Noida Foods, when you use Noida Foods, when you visit Noida Foods’ pages and when you enter promotions.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Noida and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Noida Foods uses information for the following general purposes: to modify the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Noida Foods does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We transfer information about you if Noida Foods is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Noida Foods does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Noida Foods may set and access Indian Accent cookies on your computer.
- Noida Foods lets other companies/advertisers that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Noida Foods' cookies.